The Oluce The Globe 828 is a pendant lamp with a diameter of 30 cm. The height is 27 cm. It consists of a transparent, hand-blown glass, in which a cylindrical metal lamp socket is attached. In this lamp body, the bulb is included. The lamp emits both direct light and diffused ambient light. The pendant lamp has a satined nickel surface. As a light source is suitable a high-voltage halogen lamp with a maximum power of 60 watts or an LED Rerofit bulb. The pendant lamp concept was designed in 1964 by Joe Colombo, reissued by Oluce in 2015.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Size : Dia 30 cm x H 27cm| Dia 11.8″ x H 10.6″
- Material: Metal，Glass
- Light source: LED
- Light source base type: E27
- Power: 10W
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
- Conforms to CE & UL standards
- Metal finish: Nickel
- Control method: push-button switch
There are no reviews yet.