Taccia table lamp was designed by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni for the Italian design brand Flos in 1962. The Castiglioni brothers often liked to play with different perspectives, and the inspiration for Taccia came from an idea of an upside-down hanging lamp. Standing on a bold, decorative base, Taccia emits reflected light through a large blown glass diffuser with a concave reflector. Thanks to the rotating diffuser, the direction of the light can be easily adjusted. Taccia is an eye-catching design classic whose timeless and playful appearance will complement various different interiors and spaces.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Small: Ø 37 cm x H 50 cm | Ø 14.6” x H 19.7”
- Large: Ø 50 cm x H 60 cm | Ø 19.7” x H 23.6”
- Material: Metal, PMMA
- Light source: COB, 2700k
- Power: 30W
- Weight: 6kg/ 13.2lbs
- Color: Black | silver | Bronze
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- Wire length : 150cm | 59 ″, Can be lengthened upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]