At night in the dark the Noctambule lights unfold their full potential, while during the day they live a more or less inconspicuous existence. Noctambule is a fascinating creation by the German designer Konstantin Grcic for the label Flos and forms a perfect analogy to the eponymous night owl.
Noctambule’s body consists of one or more cylindrical modules made of hand-blown glass, while the inner side arm is made of high-pressure molded steel and the rings are made of die-cast aluminum.
The magic of Noctambule lies in the LED light sources, which are discreetly located in the connection points between the individual glass cylinders. Their emit their diffuse, warm white light. The floor lamp, composed of several cylinders on top of each other, creates dreamlike pillars of light for the living room, while the pendant lamp can also be used to arrange impressive chandeliers for stairwells.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Small: Dia 26cm x H 60cm | Dia 13.8″ x H 23.6″
- Medium: Dia 26cm x H 90cm | Dia 13.8″ x H 35.4″
- Large: Dia 26cm x H 128cm | Dia 13.8″ x H 50.4″
- Material: Metal /Glass
- Light source:Integrated led
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Shade Color: Clear
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide a wire length of 150cm / 59 ″, which can be lengthened upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]