The Multi-Lite Floor Lamp embraces the golden era of Danish design with its characteristic shape of two opposing outside, mobile shades that enable creating a personal installation and a wide range of lighting values in a room. By individually rotating the shades, the Multi-Lite Floor Lamp can be transformed into multiple combinations where the light can be directed upwards, downwards or exude an asymmetrical art light.
The Multi-Lite was first drawn in 1972 when Louis Weisdorf did an exception to his own design custom of using multiple repeating elements. Instead it reflects his passion for diversity. Two cylindrical shapes lay the foundation of the lamp and a metal ring encompasses it and anchors the two quarter-spherical shades, which ultimately completes a picture of an iconic design with multiple purposes. The Multi-Lite Pendant has a timeless expression that fits into any domestic setting.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Size: Dia 30cm x H 160cm | Dia 11.8″ x H 63″
- Material: Metal
- Light source:E27
- Power: Max 20W
- Weight: 12kg/ 26.4lbs
- Shade Color: White,Brass,Black
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide a wire length of 150cm / 59 ″, which can be lengthened upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]