Drawing inspiration from the rising sun. The Here Comes the Sun Pendant from DCW Editions was designed by the Toulouse-born architect Bertrand Balas, who enjoyed watching the sun sink below the Garonne river. Its understated look takes on a magical quality when illuminated, and it was created to put you in the mind of an actual sunrise. It looks great whether installed alone or clustered together for a customized lighting scheme.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Overall :
- Small : Dia 25cm x H 25cm | Dia 9.8″ x H 9.8″
- Medium: Dia 35cm x H 35cm | Dia 13.8″ x H 13.8″
- Material: Metal
- Light source: E27
- Power: 5W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Color: Black ,White
- Wire length : 150cm / 59″, Can be lengthened upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]