Formakami’s rounded shapes are crafted in ivory white rice paper with black lacquered-ash accents and make for an impressive table lamp in Jaime Hayon’s lighting series for &Tradition. By turns Asian-inspired and Scandinavian-influenced, the fusion of different aspects of those cultures evolves into a singular eye-catching design. The result is a glow of ambient light emanating from a slightly mysterious form that, even switched off, adds a notable visual interest to a room.
- Pendant lamp:
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Overall: Dia 38 cm x H 50 cm | Dia 15″ x H 19.7″
- Material: Metal , Paper, Oak
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 0.8kg/ 1.7lbs
- Color: White
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide a wire length of 150cm / 59 ″, which can be lengthened upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]