The Flowerpot VP1 Mini Pendant by &Tradition pairs two smooth, deep-drawn metal shades together for a balanced, beautiful addition to rooms. Created in 1969 by architect and designer Verner Panton, this mini pendant light embraces the open, modern mindset of the late 60s and the Flower Power movement. Suspended by a single cord, this artful design is dressed up with a bold, lacquered finish, making a statement in the spaces it brightens.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Size : Dia 25cm x H 16cm / ∅ 9.8″ x H 6.3″
- Size : Dia 40cm x H 26cm / ∅ 15.7″ x H 10.2″
- Material: Metal,
- Light source: LED bulb
- Light source base type: E 27
- Power: 40W
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
- Finishes: Black,White,Pink,Matte black,Matte white,Grey,Red,Copper,etc
- Process: Polishing
- Control method: hardwired
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]