The Raimond light is a perfect sphere of mathematical ingredients punctuated by tiny LED lights. It is specially detailed to spread warm white light in every direction and looking at the light feels like staring into the soft glow of a starry night. Inspired by the geodesic dome, designed by Buckminster Fuller, the Raimond lights are the result of almost forty years of research and dedication of mechanical engineer and self-taught designer Raimond Puts (1937 – 2012).
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Dia 40cm |15.7″ , 42 lights
- Dia 50cm | 19.7″, 42 lights
- Dia 60cm | 23.6″, 92 lights
- Dia 70cm | 27.6″, 92 lights
- Dia 80cm | 31.6″, 162 lights
- Dia 90cm | 35.6″, 162 lights
- Dia 100cm | 39.3″, 162 lights
- Customizable size: Dia 20cm – Dia 200cm (contact us)
- Material: stainless steel
- Light source: LED bulb(included) ，3000k
- Power: 3w each bulb
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
- Finishes: Chrome , Gold（contact us）
- Process: Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 100cm / 39,4″ wires , which can be extended upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]