In this collaboration with the Italian company Venini, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec worked on the precariousness of the equilibrium between hand-blown glass and an industrial supporting structure. There is only one unfixed, sharp point of contact between the glass and a delicate aluminum stick that supports it. The Bouroullec’s wanted to work with the vulnerability of this voluminous glass object. What was also interesting to them was the mix of techniques used to make the three elements of the lamp: The base and the stick are industrially made in opposition to the hand blown glass which uses traditional methods of manufacture.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Small: Dia 25cm x H 43cm | Dia 9.8″ x H 16.9″
- Large: Dia 37cm x H 69cm | Dia 14.6″ x H 27.2″
- Material: Metal , Glass , Marble
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 20W
- Weight: 6kg/ 13.2lbs
- Shade Color: Smoke Grey , Amber
- Base Color: White , Black
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide a wire length of 150cm / 59 ″, which can be lengthened upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.