Artek’s A330S pendant light, known also as Golden Bell, was originally designed for the Restaurant Savoy in 1937. The elegant A330S pendant combines Alvar Aalto’s typical streamlined design and the characteristic diffused light. A330S pendant is made of one single piece of steel with a polished chrome coating on the outside. The white inside reflects a clean, pleasant light.
Designing lights had a central part in Alvar Aalto’s work – for him lighting played an important role in architecture. Lamps were a part of the whole that he wanted to control to the smallest detail. Many of Aalto’s lights were originally created for a particular building.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Overall : Dia 17 cm x H 20 cm | Dia 6.7″ x H 7.9″
- Material: Metal
- Light source: E27 ,2700k
- Power: 12 W
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs
- Color: White, Black, Copper, Gold, Chrome
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- Wire length : 150cm | 59 ″, Can be lengthened upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.