Since 1958, this iconic 2097 chandelier has served as an ultra-modern representation of the traditional mid-century chandelier. The creator Gino Sarfatti designed the Flos 2097 Chandelier in accordance with his legendary utilitarianism and overall desire to create humble yet powerful pieces. He is renowned for the contribution to the modern architectural movement in lighting.
Every detail of this state-of-the-art ceiling light is exceptional, from the mirror-polish finish of its main steel structure to the way each bulb is fitted with its own horizontal arm and the graceful wiring meanders down the stem. The Mod 2097 chandelier replica holds 18, 30 or 50 incandescent bulbs, emitting indirect light. It is available in gold, sliver or matt black colours.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Please do not initiate any dispute at PayPal and we will deal with the matter for you.
2097 Chandelier Product Size
2097 Chandelier Details
- Material: Steel/Metal
- Light source:E14
- Power:Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
- Finishes: sliver/gold/matt black
- Process: Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59″ wires , which can be extended upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.
Email address: [email protected]
- This order does not include blubs.